The text will be show in the top bar to the left (html allowed).



The international airports in Japan are Osaka-Itami, Kansai (Osaka), Tokyo-Narita, Tokyo-Haneda and Chūbu (Aichi).

You can arrive at any of these airports and get your Residence Card on arrival if you are holding a Working Holiday visa.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

related posts